GUIDELINES FOR ATTENDING WORSHIP SERVICES
We are excited to be opening our church doors again to members of our church and all visitors from Sunday 26 July. As per government guidelines, we have put certain measures in place to keep you and your family safe. These measures are laid out below.
If you are not entirely comfortable or feel nervous about attending Church at this time, we understand and would recommend that you continue to watch the live stream of our services for the time being.
what you should do
safe precautions you can take
1. If you are currently sick or have COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend service.
2. You will be required to wear a mask during service especially before service and after service. If you don't have a mask, don't worry, we have some in the building.
3. If you are at greater risk, i.e elderly and or you have underlying health issues, we strongly advise that you continue to watch the live stream of our services from your home.
4. Please register for online banking so you can avoid using cash or cheques for you giving.
5. Wash with soap or Sanitise your hands with the hand sanitisers provided before and after service.
6. You can reserve a space for yourself in advance by clicking the link below.
your safety is our priority
measures we are putting in place to keep you safe
1. EVERYONE will be required to sanitise their hands on entering and living the building.
2. EVERYONE'S temperature will be taken, if it is above 37.8 Celsius, you will be asked to go back home.
3. We have put in place extra cleaning and sanitization of all facilities and common areas before, during and after each service
4. We have spaced out the sitting arrangement in keeping with the recommended social distancing of 2m. Attendees will be seated where possible by family or by their Support Bubble.
5. We will be adhering to government guidelines for social distancing, hence we will refrain from hugging, handshaking etc.